- New Reports Layout – Reports have been redesigned completely. The layout and look and feel are now much easier to read and understand. A playback feature has been updated and added to the Summary Tab with selectable playback speeds.
- Reports Export Feature – Reports can now be downloaded and exported to Excel for offline review, additional data crunching, and archiving. Simply select the download button and then choose your file save location. Fleet Freedom automatically selects the file name to make it simple and easy.
- Import Places Wizard - Create Places quickly using the new import wizard. Automatically add lat/long coordinates, or geocode each place. Add a polygon shape definition column to your spreadsheet, or choose a default shape type. Customize the icon and labels through your spreadsheet, or choose a default.
- For Developers & Power Users - We've updated our back-end to be leaner, faster, and more powerful than ever with WebSocket sync messages delivered in milliseconds instead of seconds and higher throughput for Asset updates.
- Behaviour Script debug message logging
- More colours for places, templates, scripts, and more
- More symbols for templates, schedules, and scripts
- New modem support for Aspenta
Subscribe Here for blog updates and to learn about deals on our products and services!
Fleet Freedom Version 4.1 is here!
Dear Fleet Freedom clients and business partners. Today we have launched Fleet Freedom version 4.1. Thank you all for your amazing feedback and input on Version 4 so far. Your bug reports are extremely helpful as well. Over the last few months, our Development team and Customer Service department have been actively working to implement changes and features based on your feedback. We’ve also been adding much needed new features. What do I need to do to get this update? Nothing! This update has been automatically rolled out today at 11am EST. If something does not look right to you, or something appears to be broken, please clear your browser history and cache, then hit refresh. If you are still having issues, please call or email our Customer Service department. An exciting 2016! Starting in 2016, we will resume our monthly release cycle. Each month we will push out a new version release with at least 1 new feature, and all non-critical bug fixes. Critical bug fixes will continue to be patched into the system on an ongoing basis. We’ve also resurrected our email communication to all active clients with new feature and bug fix releases. Here is a list of features and bug fixes addressed in this update.