- Locate assets allowing for improved asset utilization, reduced capital cost due to effective asset management, theft recovery, billing accuracy, reduced idle time
- Weatherproof IP67 sealed enclosure
- Tracking from 1 ping per day to every 5 minutes
- 8-10-year life expectancy
- Easy self installs – Designed for Trailers, Containers, Chassis, Generators, Construction Equipment, Bins, Pallets, any and all fixed or moveable assets
The BeWhere BeTen is a small battery powered device with GPS, ideal to locate equipment and assets once or twice a day.
Use Cases: Indoor/indoor asset; environmental conditions monitoring.
Example: Assets with once a day reporting that might not see sun for longer periods than a day. Municipal garbage bins, flatbeds, trailers, generators; temperature monitoring within a shipping box, etc.
Attention: Accurate GPS location requires line of sight; otherwise BeWhere uses “cell proximity” to show an approximate location.
Full charge capability of up 3,400 pings (up to 3.68V, empty at 3.55V - room temperature). Battery replaceable (3.6V specific). Only replace batteries with BeWhere’s AA 3.6V batteries.
On-board sensors: Light, Air pressure, Humidity, Temperature, Accelerometer (motion detection).
Recommended Reporting Frequency: The tracker will send a ping once/twice a day. A ping combines GPS location and sensors information.
- Built in cellular (CATM1/NB1) and GPS antenna
- IP67 Rugged and dust / water-proof enclosure
- GNSS: GPS / QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo enabled
- Size – 1.25" x 2.25" x 5"
What’s in the box?
- 1 BeTen
- 2 x mounting screws
Specifications have not been added yet.